Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Firewind (new band that should appeal to old and young)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Firewind (new band that should appeal to old and young)

    aggressive, melodic, progressive and just great.
    vocal's sound like a mix of Hagar and Coverdale at times.

    http://www.myspace.com/firewind
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Firewind (new band that should appeal to old and young)

    found some videos on youtube

    falling to pieces - http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Kg7TNFqG2o

    tranny - http://youtube.com/watch?v=vpPdjVdYOp4

    fire and the fury (this is a guitar rush) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=K6JEaCzs4k4

    till the end of time - http://youtube.com/watch?v=pORfQlfaH1s

    breaking the silence - http://youtube.com/watch?v=59rRBgFQmsg
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •